5. Submaximal ergometer (bike) graded exercise Stress Test with a 12-lead EKG and blood pressure monitoring performed by 4 year BS or over Exercise Science college graduates.
Monitoring physicians are national board certified.
90% of our Exercise Physiologists are current on their ACLS certifications!
6. A pulmonary function assessment (pictured above)
7. A hearing and vision screening
8. A supervising physician will briefly review test results with the participant
9. Participant Consultations are provided for everyone we test. Consultations are done at your convenience and can be done as a group session, or one on one sessions for your employees. Our consultation team will go over all tests and results with the participants. Every participant is encouraged to ask specific questions about his/her report with one of our consultation staff members.
10. A Department Summary with averages and ranges and an annual comparison report will be provided to the department head
11. A clearance form will be provided for each individual tested
Fire Brigade clearance form for structual fire fighters
Respirator clearance forms for all others who are assigned tasks which require the use of a respirator (i.e. EMS, water treatment plants, etc.)
12. Our Program meets the requirements of:
With the courtesy of the Kings Bay Fire Department, the following Youtube video shows insite to the value of fire fighter health and wellness:
*** We offer many Optional Tests and Services. Please click here to view. If there is a service you need, but don't see here, please let us know. We may be able to help.